Monday, August 15, 2011

New Adventures.......

Today was officially Allison's first day of her junior year of high school. Where does the time go? I remember her first day of kindergarten. Ashley begins her sophomore year of college on Thursday and again, I am in quiet reflection recalling the first day I pulled up in front of the elementary school and she climbed out of the car to walk to the door. I drove away with tears in my eyes on each of their first days of school. It was a tradition for many years for me to take a "first day of school" picture of each of them. I'm not sure when it stopped but, as I recall, it was somewhere around the time they each started to high school. To this day, they run when I pull out a camera. I am looking forward to wonderful school years for both of them.

Today also marks a new beginning for me. I started a new job. Still doing the law thing but somewhere new. As much as I dislike change it is good and necessary sometimes. We do not grow without change. I am super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment