Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blogging in tandum....a romantic interlude!

Since the blogging  bug bit me my brain has been flooded with random ideas and topics to write about but then "life" happens. I am finding that writing about the everyday things that seem to only happen to me are way more interesting and funnier than any topic I could choose. I'm about to hit you with an example.

Imagine, if you will, a quiet evening. Kids are doing their thing. Chris and I are enjoying some quiet time. One might think this would be the prime opportunity for meaningful conversation or light chatting. They would be right but not on this night. Oh no! I am on one couch. Chris is on the other. One might ask...And? We are blogging!!!! Yep, you read that right. We are blogging in tandum.  Ooooo, I think I may have just invented a potential Olympic event. (This one is way better. The last one Chris and I came up with was tandum pooping.....that was just a bit to gross to think about and really how would a judge properly score an event like tandum pooping? Yes, we are demented on so many levels.) We are blogging and Ashley comes in and now all three of us are on a computer. Family time!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a really long story that I will have to tell you sometime. It's quite funny!

    ReplyDelete