Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Art of Packing....

So I'm packing tonight. After working on a mountain of laundry prior to trying to make the final decision on what I want to take, I look over and my sweet husband is finished with his packing. Yep! 15 minutes and he was done. Really?! Seriously?! I'm a girlie girl but not to the extreme. It is not necessary for me to take every single accessory or pair of shoes that I own. However, "choices" are a must. If I can't decide what to wear to work on any given day....how in the world am I going to be able to limit myself to just a few things in a suitcase? UGH!! I can do it though and I can get it all into a carry-on (a trick I was taught a long time ago by an overly paranoid person who was always afraid of losing the luggage). No carry-on this time though. I'm going to live on the edge and hope that my luggage makes it to the same destination as I do! Believe me I will be blogging if my underwear doesn't make it.....just saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment