Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bunko Babes, Men and Country Music...

Bunko night!! The one night of the month that the girls get together to have some good, clean fun.  This game is primarily reserved for the ladies; however, it seems that my sweet husband has become an honorary member of the group. He isn't always available to attend. But more often than not he goes with me. Somehow he has managed to become "one of the girls." I seriously think that I overheard him giving hair care tips tonight (or was it lawn care...I forget).  The Bunko Babes seem to love him and I love that they do. The hostess for tonight had country music playing through the TV and I wondered how long it would take before we heard a ZBB tune (I do not listen to country music so this was even funnier to me).  About half way into the evening Chicken Fried came on and the entire room roared.  We ALL looked at Chris and said "do you want to play for us?" He is so good-natured about the teasing he gets. I might add that he is a mighty fine Bunko player too!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment