Saturday, September 24, 2011

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

It is another beautiful college football Saturday and I am watching my beloved Alabama team. If you are not from the South this will not make sense but here football is a religion. We eat, breathe and sleep football during the fall. Of course, boys are expected to enjoy football but us Southern girls LOVE football. I do not have to many girlfriends who do not follow and worship their favorite team each week with complete abandon and total devotion regardless of the team.

Our college stadiums are larger than most NFL stadiums. As Chris and I were driving away from Gillette Stadium (where the Patriots play) back in August, I looked back and then said to him "that is a really nice stadium but Bryant Denny is so much bigger."  I thought of this while watching today's game.  Crazy would be an understatement.

Anyway, just finished watching the final quarter of the game. Alabama won. All is right with the world. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Yea Alabama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment