Monday, September 19, 2011

The Art of Marriage....

It's funny how we decorate our homes with cute stuff to hang on the walls or sit on a table. These things become fixtures in the background of our lives. I might walk by an object many times in a day and not pay it any attention but then for some reason or other a particular pretty catches my eye. I stop and look it and think about what may have been the inspiration for its acquistion. 


Tonight I was walking through our kitchen and was stopped. For what reason I do not know.  However, the photo for this blog entry is what stopped me. I have read the words on this canvas many times since Chris hung it on our wall. Every time I read it the words become more and more clear to me. Truths right there reminding me every day of who and what Chris and I should be to each other. As I stood there reading each of these things, I thought to myself "it really is that simple, why do people make it so much harder than this?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment