Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012...

2012 is in full swing. Chris, the girls and I are busy, busy, busy. Work and school are back in high gear and life is back to normal. Being the planner that I am, I have already begun thinking about Spring cleaning and re-arranging. But first, Allison's 17th birthday is on Friday. UGH!! Where did the time go? This time 17 years ago I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. Ashley was 3 1/2 and ready to be a big sister.  Oh how I do miss that time....well maybe not the pregnant part but I do miss little ones. 


Chris has some time off in February sooooooo the "honey do" list is ready for him to tackle while he's home.  Of course, I might be able to help him with some of it since my dear sweet husband gave me my very on ladies tool kit for Christmas and it's PINK!!! I was so excited when I opened it because I have been asking for a pink tool kit for months. It's perfect. I'm always looking for a screwdriver or hammer and now I have my very own! LOL! We have some fun planned while he's home too. It won't be all work and no play. My cousin, her husband and their sweet baby are coming from Atlanta for a visit. I'm really excited to get to spend some time with them. It has been a while since we have been able to hang out. 

2012 is shaping up to be a good one and promises to be a busy one too!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment