Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Chris and I did our Thanksgiving grocery shopping last week. I can say that it was only mildly painful. I loathe shopping at Wal-Mart but the crowd wasn't to bad and we were able to get in and out pretty quickly. My genius was once again displayed with the cunning use of my Excel spreadsheet!! I know a few weeks back both Chris and I blogged about my creation. He had a couple of suggestions for its improvement and I thought it was sheer perfection. However, we put it to use again last week and I am convinced that my spreadsheet was almost completely responsible for our quick grocery excursion!! 

So we have everything we need to have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Family and friends will be here. The Iron Bowl is this weekend. Roll Tide!! I'm looking forward to having my sweet husband home for a few days. Life is just as it should be. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment