Friday, November 11, 2011

CMAs

The 45th Annual Country Music Awards were this week in Nashville. And I suppose this event was the kick-off to non-stop events until after the new year. This trip was a whirlwind for me and exhausting.  I'm sure it was even more so for Chris considering it was a "working" event for him.

Being that I am a very girlie girl, I love, love, love to put on a pretty dress, get my hair done and make-up done. And the best part is going out with my dear sweet husband. We have the best time together.  We can be in a room full of people and be completely lost in each other. Aware of their presence but totally absorbed in one another. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world.  But, I digress. 

We arrived at the venue, hung out a few minutes and then took our seats. I am a people watcher; therefore, it was very cool to stargaze. The ZBB didn't receive an award but no matter the boys performed and it was incredible as always. 

So, with my quick trip to Nashville behind me, I now look to planning, grocery shopping and cooking for Thanksgiving. 



Note: A very special "thank you" to the sweet friends who helped me shop for and choose the perfect dress.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad that you had fun! You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish the night would have ended with the guys receiving an award. I'm getting pretty frickin' sick of them not being recognized for the musical geniuses that they are! UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great and I saw you on TV! Even though they didn't win, their performance was awesome.

    ReplyDelete