Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday

For as long as I can remember Sunday has always been a melancholy day for me. I did not grow up living down the street from my grandparents or any relatives for that matter. Therefore, weekends were for visits either by them to our house or a road-trip to Georgia. Though our family wasn't 1000s of miles away seeing them was not a spur of the moment thing. Sunday has always been the day to leave. Now that I am grown, Sunday has become an alone day and once again the day to leave. When Allison comes home from college she has to leave on Sunday afternoon to get back to school. Ashley is usually doing her thing and Chris is almost always on the road. Hence...Sunday is a very lonely day. But the silver lining is that Chris and the girls always come home. That is something that warms my heart and makes me very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment