Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not Much Going On...

It has been a minute since my last blog entry and to be honest I really don't have anything to share right now. I make a real effort to keep my posts positive, encouraging or simply informative. So with that in mind, if I don't feel like what I have to say accommodates one of those three then I don't write. Trust me. I always have something to say and definitely have an opinion on most everything.  However, that doesn't necessarily mean that I should always share.

One tidbit of recent news I'm happy to share is that I will be traveling overseas with my daughter Allison upon completion of her senior year in high school next year.  We are very excited. I also entered her into a spokesmodel competition with the photography company that takes senior pictures for her high school and she was chosen. Exciting stuff!

We have tickets to see Jimmy Buffet this weekend! I have never been to a Buffet concert so I'm pretty excited about it AND we are going with a group of wonderful friends. It should be a good time. I'm threatening Chris with matching hula skirts and coconut bikini tops for us. He tried to tell me that he "misplaced" his coconut bikini top but I told him "not to worry, I can run to the grocery store and have you another whipped up in a jiff." We are so silly!

Ooo....another little something going on is YARD WORK!! Chris and our good friends the Baileys have been kicking much tail in getting our yard ready for the summer. We are also finally going to paint Ashley's bedroom. I have a constant project list going with regard to things I want to do inside the house.

Well I guess that's it. Not much going on......

No comments:

Post a Comment